Our accounting services are tailored to meet our clients’ needs
Our services include the following:
Our Business Support Unit links clients’ needs in the area of bookkeeping and preparation of VAT Returns. We can:
- Complete your books and records on a regular basis.
- Prepare your VAT Returns.
- Prepare Management Accounts.
- Provide assistance with the installation and training of your staff on leading accounting software packages.
To find out just how helpful we can be, contact Joy Griffiths on 020 7378 7500.
Most modern businesses look to their accountants for more than just accounts preparation and tax advice. Whether you have a young, growing business or an established organisation, we welcome the opportunity to help you achieve maximum success, by offering the following services:
- Business and management advice
- Performance improvement consultancy
- Expense reduction analysis
- Human Resources consultancy
- Employment law guidance
- I.T. Consultancy
- Provision of management information
- Business plans and cash flow forecasts
- Strategic planning
The production of regular management accounts allows you to review the financial performance of your business. The key to making this information valuable is to work with us to use the information to improve the business strategy and processes.
Management accounts help to make fundamental commercial decisions on issues such as funding, risk minimisation and performance improvement. In addition, a direct financial benefit of management accounts can be the identification of unclaimed VAT, supplier over-payments and pre-year-end tax planning opportunities.
Payroll comes in all types and sizes. They may vary in their degree of complexity but they all have one thing in common – they’re urgent. This is why we have a dedicated team of specialists in our payroll department geared up to providing a timely, accurate and flexible service, tailored to suit your needs.
We can relieve you of the pressure of calculating PAYE, overtime pay, holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay and all the other variables that arise. Alternatively, we can also provide PAYE training if you prefer to do it yourself, and a helpline in case you run into any difficulty.
Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. The ever-widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever-growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations, and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to.
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate VAT scheme
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- VAT health check reports
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Get in touch
For any questions about our services, please get in touch with one of our expert advisors.
View the locations and contact information for over 50 international offices
Join us on: