Cross Border and Offshore Structures
Getting the right advice
If you have business interests that span several countries and don’t keep on top of your reporting and declaration obligations in each country, you could well end up in a hugely difficult situation to resolve.
How we can help you
If you, your family, or your staff are not confined to the UK, our dedicated wealth advisers will manage the tax planning issues that are so critically important when you are exposed to more than one tax regime. We can advise you on creating and using offshore structures, such as trusts and companies, to plan around UK taxes and make the most of your situation. Despite the government crackdown on offshore planning, this remains a hugely beneficial and tax efficient method for certain individuals to save tax.
What we can offer you
We can offer you a comprehensive range of services, each tailored to your requirements. These include:
- Domicile and residence planning
- In-Pat and Ex-Pat advice
- Internationally mobile employees – compliance and advice
- Setting up offshore structures
- Non-UK tax planning structures
- Tax efficient overseas investment in UK property
- Offshore trust and company creation and management
- Specialists in enquiries into offshore structures
- UK tax compliance for offshore trusts and companies
What it means for you
Through careful planning and management of your liabilities across the various tax regimes, we can reduce your tax burden.
Get in touch
For any questions about our services, please get in touch with one of our expert advisors.
View the locations and contact information for over 50 international offices
Join us on: