Selling a Business?
When selling a business, you are faced with a multitude of choices which need to balance opportunity and risk.
Critical issues will revolve around the value of the assets, the market demand, the nature of the sale being sought, preparation of sale information, identification of suitable buyers, negotiations and taxation issues.
- Articulate your personal and business goals
- Prepare the business for sale
- Identify suitable agents or potential acquirers direct
- Prepare a sales memorandum
- Help market the business to interested parties
- Shortlist selected potential acquirers
- Agree the heads of terms and exclusivity with a preferred acquirer
- Work in support of your legal, banking and other advisers
- Provide the relevant financial analyses in response to purchaser enquiries raised during due diligence
- Represent you in detailed negotiations
- Manage the entire process
- Assist with the investment of the funds
- Support the transition arrangements
Get in touch
For any questions about our services, please get in touch with one of our expert advisors.
View the locations and contact information for over 50 international offices
Join us on: