Mergers and Acquisitions
Acquisition strategies are undertaken for a variety of reasons. It could be that you want to:
- increase buying power with suppliers
- achieve consolidation of supply or markets
- acquire a distribution network for an existing product line
- reduce risk through product diversification. Whatever the underlying reasons, the one thing that all acquisition strategies have in common is a desire to strengthen and grow the existing business.
Mergers and acquisitions need careful planning if a successful outcome is to be achieved.
Parker Russell Corporate Finance’s Lead Advisory team works with clients at every stage of the process, helping to:
- develop and implement acquisition strategies
- identify suitable targets -- either in the UK or overseas
- research and initiate discussion with potential targets
- negotiate, structure and close the deal
Get in touch
For any questions about our services, please get in touch with one of our expert advisors.
View the locations and contact information for over 50 international offices
Join us on: